Jet lag is a temporary disturbance to the body caused by air travel across time zones.
Tiredness and other negative physical effects on the body until it can get back into a regular rhythm.
So how can you beat it?
- Eat healthy and exercise a few weeks before you travel.
- Slowly update your schedule to the destination’s time zone a week before you leave.
- Take a multivitamin cure.
- While traveling don’t drink alcohol or coffee as they can cause dehydration, nausea, discomfort and disrupt your digestion and sleep.
- Drink plenty of water while traveling.
- Exercise on the plane to increase blood flow circulation and reduce the risk of developing blood clots.
- Wear loose clothes and shoes.
- Adapt to the destination’s time zone by adjusting your sleeping and meal schedule.
- Consider taking 0.3 to 5 milligrams of melatonin – a hormone that promotes sleep – when you want to go to sleep at your destination.
So don’t let jet lag spoil your vacation and try these tips.
You Can Minimize Jet Lag in 9 Simple Ways, written by Admin